Mattel's Barbie Community
Sign in to follow this  

Timeless Romance: The Wonder Woman 1984™ Barbie® Gift Set!

By Allen Voivod

Our Wonder Woman 1984™ Barbie® Gift Set celebrates the return of Wonder Woman™ in the newest chapter of her epic story! These movie-inspired dolls shine the spotlight on the timeless romance of Diana Prince™ and Steve Trevor™.

Wonder Woman 1984™ finds Diana living quietly among mortals in maintaining a low profile and performing superheroic acts incognito. A chance encounter at the Lincoln Memorial reconnects her with Steve after decades of being apart.

The world, however, is in grave danger. As Wonder Woman™ faces her fiercest nemesis, she must save mankind from a world of its own making and prove to everyone that she is a hero for our time, for all time, for everyone.

Our two-pack of collectible, posable Barbie® dolls is inspired by the heroic pair! Diana Prince™ Barbie® Doll shines in her memorable gala look, a stunning white gown with a wraparound tie detail at the waist. Elegant touches include a golden cuff bracelet, necklace, and nude heels. Her brunette hair is styled in sleek waves with a dramatic side part.

Ready to join Diana on her mission to restore justice, Steve Trevor™ Barbie® Doll wears an all-black jacket over a white t-shirt. His true-to-movie accessories include a gray waist bag, wristwatch, aviator sunglasses, and crisp white sneakers. After being reunited with Diana, their bond is as strong as ever!

Both dolls are sculpted and styled to look just like their onscreen characters, and feature flexibility for powerful poses. The set, which arrives in specially designed packaging inspired by the movie, also includes stands for both dolls to display them out of the box, and a Certificate of Authenticity.

The Wonder Woman 1984™ Barbie® Gift Set designed by Bill Greening is part of our Gold Label® series of dolls, and will retail for $80 in the online shop. When it debuts, there will be a limit of two (2) sets per person, so as many Barbie® and Wonder Woman™ fans as possible can experience the thrill of adding these heroes to their collections. (This limit is subject to change at a later date.) Join us in celebrating Wonder Woman 1984™ with this film-inspired set today!

WW84 WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

Edited by BarbieSignatureAdmin

BarbieSignatureAdmin
  • Like 3
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Jen H

Posted

Gorgeous! I'm so happy this is finally released to us. If we can't have a Signature gold armor WW, this will (almost) make up for it. Great job, Bill G and Mattel! And if you want to change your minds and make a Signature version of gold armored WW, you'll have no complaints from this collector (hint, hint)1

• Like 3

Share this comment

danaguy71

Posted

In one of the pictures her dress looks blue and in another it looks white.  The description says it is white.  Maybe the lighting is making it look blue???

Share this comment

venusgoddess

Posted

I am sure yet, I wanted that gold armor one, but will see I may purchase since its the two of them together. 

Share this comment

Cinnamann7171

Posted

I have all the Wonder Woman X Barbie dolls Mattel released thus far and I am so happy this set will be coming home to my (expanding) collection! Thank you Mattel!

• Like 2

Share this comment

Jaymarty

Posted

Gorgeous doll super worth.  I'm happy with my gift set 

Share this comment

wonderwoman_nz

Posted

I really hope we get a Signature Golden Eagle Armour WW, however looking forward to add this set to the collection in the meantime. :)

Share this comment

danaguy71

Posted

I received my order yesterday.  They are actually very nice.  The only complaint I have is that my box has a few scuff marks on it.........

Share this comment