Mattel's Barbie Community

Reveal! See Who Won the Vote to Be the Fourth @BarbieStyle Fashion Doll: Barbie® or Ken™!

By Allen Voivod

It was a tough decision, but tens of thousands of Barbie® and Ken™ fans rose to the occasion! They voted on Instagram and on our website survey to determine which doll would be the fourth and final doll via the @BarbieStyle Fashion Doll Series poll. No more suspense: Here are the results!

Optimzed_FashionDoll_Winter_600.png

What comes next? We'll have the second half of our final vote ready for you soon, where – as with previous entries in the @BarbieStyle Fashion Doll Series – you'll get to vote on fashions, hairstyles, shoes, and everything in between.

Keep an eye on your email, as that's how we'll let you know that the final round of voting has started. (Make sure you're getting our emails by checking your email preferences. If you haven't signed up for our emails yet, just click here to get our email newsletter.)  

And be sure to follow @BarbieStyle on Instagram to keep up with the latest trends in the world of Barbie®!

2020 @BarbieStyle Fashion Doll Series

Voting Schedule*

Round:

Opens:

Closes:

Fourth Doll: Design Elements

Spring 2021

Spring 2021

*Dates are subject to change.

Please note: The dolls, fashions, and accessories depicted in the voting images are design prototypes. Final production design, colors, and textures may vary slightly.

Edited by BarbieSignatureAdmin

BarbieSignatureAdmin

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

NELLYONEDREAM

Posted

Barbie is always the favorite 🙂 ... this time I voted for Ken, but this is the reality lol

Share this comment

AABARBCOLLECT94

Posted

Seriously? Yeah passing on voting for the style choices. Really shouldn't have been a vote though. Should've just made a Ken outright instead of making Ken fans like me wait god knows when for another Ken that is worth getting. Oh well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

RNGREG

Posted

Ken would've gotten more votes if they had used a different sculpt.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Autumn_Barbie

Posted

Love Barbie but I voted for Ken. Hope Mattel considers doing an upscale Ken with some extra clothing. Although Mattel's focus is Barbie for children they need to remember we Adult collectors are still out here and we're willing to pay for selection and quality.

• Like 2

Share this comment

Natalie

Posted

On 10/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, RNGREG said:

You hit the nail on the head.  For me, it's that I'm not used to a non-binary Ken dolls.  If you're going to change his status, then it isn't a Ken doll, it's a friend of Ken, or his nonbinary sibling. I would have bought both of these dolls.

Please give us the choice of traditional Ken vs. nonbinary in the future.

Natalie

Share this comment

On 10/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, RNGREG said:

Probably a fair point.

Share this comment

She’s great, so I’m not too disappointed we won’t be getting Ken, but I really wanted Ken.

Share this comment