Mattel's Barbie Community

REVEAL! See the Winning Fashion Choices for the Fourth @BarbieStyle Fashion Series Doll

By Allen Voivod

The votes are in, and counted, and we have the winners right here for you! Once again, thousands upon thousands of Barbie® fans voted via Instagram and our website survey on the hairstyle, fashions, and accessories for the fourth doll in our first-ever @BarbieStyle Fashion Doll Series poll. Thank you for joining the fun!

Check out the winning options below, chosen by you and Barbie® collectors from around the world! These options will be used to bring another new of @BarbieStyle-inspired look to life.

Infographic

Which hairstyle do you prefer?
Half up half down curly hairstyle – 75%

Which jacket do you prefer?
Black Jacket – 69%

Which shirt do you prefer?
White Shirt – 74%

Which sunglasses do you prefer?
Slim shades – 54%

Which mini bag do you prefer?
White mini bag – 59%

Which handbag do you prefer?
Iridescent bag – 68%

Which sandals do you prefer?
Black strappy heels – 70%

Which shoes do you prefer?
Black sneakers – 64%

What comes next? Our team will take the results into further design to manufacture the doll, currently estimated to arrive in the shop during the fourth quarter of 2021. We'll let you know as soon as she arrives!

Make sure you're getting our emails by checking your email preferences. If you haven't signed up for our emails yet, just click here to get our email newsletter. And be sure to follow @BarbieStyle on Instagram to keep up with the latest trends in the world of Barbie®!

Please note: The dolls, fashions, and accessories depicted in the voting images are design prototypes. Final production design, colors, and textures may vary slightly.

BS_Fashion_Series_Winner_Doll42021_infographic.jpg

BarbieSignatureAdmin
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

CHALLYGIRL

Posted

Love it! She has everything I voted for!

• Like 1
WendyCT

Posted

Awesome!!!!! Can’t wait until she’s available!!!

Kristym2

Posted (edited)

Hi, can anyone tell me how to find out release dates? Thank you 

Edited by Kristym2
Kristym2

Posted

I’m new to collecting and just wanted to know how to find out when dolls are being released and how to get them first before they become outrageously priced and hard to find. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Hey @Kristym2the best way is to continually check the Barbie website (so here) and also find Facebook groups and Instagram accounts. That's what's helped me out to find when a doll I want will be available for purchase.