Mattel's Barbie Community
Sign in to follow this  

Designer Robert Best to Guest Blog about Rosemount Australian Fashion Week!

Recognize him, dolls?  Robert Best is a fab face to remember. Formerly a contestant on “Project Runway” (one of my fave shows ever!), Robert is an amazing designer who made quite a splash this year by giving me one amazing Mad Men makeover!

One of my BFD’s (best fashion designers) for years, he’s also given me my fabulous Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe looks, and has even worked with fashion luminaries like Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg and Vera Wang.  I am a huge fan of his simple yet show-stopping designs, defined by his design mantra of good fabrics, classic lines and feminine details with a touch of whimsy us girls love.

Since I’ve been busy working with Christian Louboutin on my Anemone gown to wear to the Cannes Festival next week, I asked Robert to keep me updated on all the fiercest looks and parties happening Down Under at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week!

From what I’ve heard, Robert’s been having a doll-ightful time. And we fashion-loving dolls know what a spectacular event it was this year… the much-anticipated Samantha Harris, the unveiling of Stefano Canturi’s look for moi and the fresh launch of Jayson Brunsdon’s beachy-yet-glamorous designs!

Stay tuned for his guest posts – he’ll be spilling all about RAFW next week.

Cheerio,

B

http://alldolldup.typepad.com/all_dolld_up/2010/05/designer-robert-best-to-guest-blog-about-rosemount-australian-fashion-week.html

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.