Thank you so much for being part of the Barbie® Signature collecting community! Your support is greatly appreciated, and we're always looking for opportunities to improve your experiences with us. We're thrilled to announce a coming change – to a newer, more modern, and fully supported forum experience.
Soon, the forums will migrate to a new provider, and with the migration comes a number of significant upgrades, including (but not limited to):
- The forums will be mobile-optimized, for a better experience on phones and tablets.
- The ability to follow conversations and get updates on new replies has been revamped and improved.
- Private messaging between forum members will feature a new and easier-to-use interface.
Before September 15th, we recommend that you do the following:
- Save a copy (on your own computer or device) of any messages in your inbox that you want to keep. Messages in your forum mailboxes will not be migrated to the new platform.
- Download copies of any images from your photo gallery, as a precaution against the unexpected. The plan is for all photos to be preserved, though the photo gallery functionality will be returning at a later date. But we recommend downloading copies of them just in case.
Please note: Once the migration begins, there will be a few days during which the forums won't be available. Rest assured, they'll be back online soon, and better than ever! We'll provide another update as soon as we know when the migration will take place, and how long it may take before you can access the new and improved version of the Barbie® Signature forums.