Mattel's Barbie Community
Sign in to follow this  

Coming Soon: A Special Barbie® Signature Event!

138264122_UntitledPhoto.png.47e67d417458bec04e5d09a57bb71112.png

By Allen Voivod

Barbie® Signature is about to try something new … something daring … something bold. In other words, something worthy of Barbie® and her stunning history as a global fashion icon!

We’re making the final preparations now, and we wanted to let you know that something big is in the works so you can get ready for it. Why, you may ask? Because YOU will play a starring role in the event!

Want to be among the first to know when we reveal the details? Check your email preferences here to make sure you're on the list! If you haven't signed up for our emails yet, just click here to get our email newsletter.

Every Barbie® fan around the world will be able to participate in the event. However, Barbie® Signature Platinum and Gold Status members will have access to something special, an exclusive opportunity that will only be available to members, and only for a limited time.

If you’re not a member yet, now is a great time to learn more and join! On top of this exclusive new benefit, you have the opportunity to save up to $120 every 12 months on dolls in the Barbie® Signature online shop, access to exclusive content, and so much more.

So get ready for a big announcement in the coming weeks. We can’t wait to share it with you!

SignatureAdmin
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

JCITYTN@AOL.COM

Posted

Can't wait.

Share this comment

omg. i need more information than that written above...grrr! thanks barbie

Share this comment

URBANUNIT

Posted

Im excited that your are making an effort to generate excitement among the Barbie Signature Members. That is what a membership and club should be about. Special offerings and exclusives. What is on the shelves at Walmart and Target are not for every collectors. And many cities don't have exclusive doll shops or upscale toy departments like Saks Fifth Avenue or Bloomingdales.

Share this comment

PATTYPAT121572377555

Posted

hope this is worthwhile.

Share this comment

CATHYINPA1572387726

Posted

Awesome! Excited about the event and opportunity.

Share this comment

Kevin

Posted

Sounds interesting !Just become a Gold member,very excited whats around the corner with Batbie signature brand promo.

Share this comment

klabak1572385530

Posted

You are killing me smalls

Share this comment

bettei43fl

Posted

Is Barbie/Mattel releasing a platinum label doll version of me and made in my very own likeness??? Somehow I doubt it... :/ ik

Share this comment

PERCYWAYNE1572388196

Posted

I think this sounds promising… But will there be dolls in the shop to spend the rewards on?
There are just a few dollars for sale on this site right now

Share this comment

RONDYHAUG1

Posted

I hope you are presenting some really nice Barbie's, it has been a long time coming!

Share this comment

crzydazie2790

Posted

WOW!! how exciting!! I can't wait!!

Share this comment